Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shallow Celebucommentary

After several serious, thoughtful posts, I think we're all due for a dose of shallowness, so let us turn our focus to the celebrity world for a moment, shall we?

To all the people who think they are just SO goodlooking that they simply MUST pass on their genes (it would be a crime not to!), please keep this in mind.

You can be as drop-dead gorgeous as this couple:

And have a baby that looks like this:

Maybe that's why Halle and Gabriel aren't smiling anymore? (Or maybe it's just parenting in general that has them down.)

3 comments:

CFVixen said...

LOL!!!! ITA! That baby is NOT cute. I was always surprised when people are oohing and ahhing over her.

Stepher said...

Yeah. NOT cute...

BTW, I have NEWS!!!


CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I nominated your blog for an Alltop Top Childfree News Blog & YOUR BLOG WAS CHOSEN!

All of the details are on my blog!!!

Oh and here's the link to see the brand spanking NEW Childfree Alltop!!!

http://childfree.alltop.com/

To thank Alltop, please leave a note here:

http://blog.alltop.com/2008/09/childfree-news.html

This is a BIG day for Childfree Bloggers!

Stepher

PS - Don't forget to snag an Alltop button! It's not everyday you're added to Alltop!

PlungerGirl said...

Wowsers. I've never seen that guy in my life. I must not be keeping up on my pop culture.

It's so obnoxious the way people who have kids think all babies are cute. I've only seen one baby in my entire life that I thought was cute. And that's because he was enormous.

Writing this gives me the heebie jeebies. I hate babies.